Super Antioxidants Chocolate Paradise Rejuvenation Facial
Approximate Treatment Time – 60 minutes
- Cleanse. Apply Hippophae Cleansing Milk to moistened skin to cleanse skin of any impurities.
- Tone. Apply the Alcohol Free Freshener in a light tapping motion over entire face and neck to refresh and balance the pH of the skin, while removing any remaining impurities.
- Exfoliation. Apply the Tangerine Creamy Sugar Scrub as necessary. Gently massage in circular motion on face and neck for 2-3 minutes. Induce skin with an abundance of vitamins and hydrators while removing dull and lifeless dead skin.
- Steam followed by extraction if necessary.
- Relaxing Massage. Apply Chocolate Paradise Massage Cream and begin 12-15 minutes stimulating anti-aging massage. Pure 100% Cocoa treats skin with a powerful antioxidant. Remove massage cream.
- Tone. Apply the Vivatone Lotion in a light tapping motion over entire face and neck, enriching skin with herbs and toning the skin.
- Eye Treatment I. Apply a small amount of the Azulene Firming Eye Gel around the eyes to tighten and firm.
- Vitamin C-Dose. Apply Moisture C Recovery Complex on entire face and neck until it absorbs.
- Masque Therapy. Apply the Chocolate Paradise Nourishing Masque on entire face for 10-15 minutes.
- Aroma Therapy. Massage décolleté, shoulders, arms and hands with the stress relieving aromatic Golden Body Oil.
- Masque Removal & Tone. Remove masque with a hot towel and pat skin with Alcohol Free Freshener.
- Eye Treatment II. Apply a small amount of the Azulene Firming Eye Gel around the eyes in a gentle tapping motion.
- Treatment Complex. Apply Black Currant Day Renaissance for an ultimate Resveratrol and nourishing benefits of berries skin infusion.
- SPF Protection. Apply Ultra Light Moisture Screen SPF 30 as a last step for day time facials.