Autumn to Winter Seasonal Skin Rejuvenation (Click here for pdf)
Treatment Time Options (25-55 minutes)
After the summer months, skin is always in need of some TLC typically because of excess sun exposure. This fast-acting seasonal harvest treatment brightens, smooths, hydrates, and nourishes the skin. After just one treatment, skin looks healthier, younger and firmer.
1. Botanical Purifying Cleanse. Massage a dime size amount of the Black Currant Creamy Cleanser over the skin, manipulating skin in upward medium pressure circular movements. Remove with wet sponges. Repeat cleanse, this time on moistened skin, massaging with firmer pressure. Remove product with a warm towel and pat dry the skin.
2. Complexion Brightening Exfoliation I. Apply Pumpkin Enzyme Brightening Peel with a brush over the face, neck and décolleté. Set a timer for 1-3 minutes. You may use a fan over the treated area. Remove with a cold wet towel.
3. Lifting & Exfoliation II Masque Therapy I. Apply a quarter size amount of the Duo-Phase Enzyme Peeling Masque to the entire treated area. Steam is optional. Leave the masque on for 5-10 minutes depending on the appointment length time. Massage may be performed over the masque during this duration of time. Remove with a warm wet towel.
4. Extraction. If necessary. Purge skin of any skin impurities or pore plugs, blackheads will slide right out following steps 1-3.
5. Tonic/Freshener I. Spray the Cucumber Mint Moisturizing Mist several inches away from the skin over the entire treatment area.
6. Antioxidant Infusion Masque Therapy II. Apply evenly a quarter size amount of the Pomodoro Dual Action Masque to the skin with your fingertips. Leave on for 6-12 minutes. Massage gently upward to buff the skin with the jojoba and tomato seeds, then proceed to remove everything with a cool wet towel.
7. Tonic/Freshener II. Spray the Cucumber Mint Moisturizing Mist several inches away from the face over the entire treatment area.
8. Stem Cell Eye Lift. Gently tap the Stem Cell Eye Complex on the surrounding eye area to firm, moisturize and repair skin cells.
9. Hydration Restore. Apply HydraVita Skin Restoring Gel for enhanced moisture and repair on the entire face and neck area.
10. Vitamin D Dose + Peptide Lift. Apply a pump full of the Advanced Repair Complex as the next layer for an ultimate sun-free vitamin D and hippophae berries nourishment, plus the lifting action of peptides.
11. Apply Sun Protection Post Daytime Treatments. Using a pea size amount of product first spread it in the fingertips and then start from the neck up to the forehead, apply the Soy Doctor® Ultra Light Moisture Screen SPF 30 massaging it into the skin until it is no longer visible.
For maximized results repeat treatment every 7-14 days.
Click here for the recommended client home care system guide.