Tag Archive: Brightening
Did you know that alpha hydroxy acids essentially are fruit acids?
- Brightens pigmentation due to blemishes or sun spots
- Retexturizes skin to smooth uneven texture and even fine lines, wrinkles and skin tone
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin to improve dry skin
- Gently exfoliates skin removing dead skin cells to improve acne skin condition
- Increase skin thickness by stimulate collagen production
The most common alpha hydroxy acids are glycolic, lactic, citric, malic and tartaric.
- Glycolic – from sugar cane
- Lactic – from sour milk
- Malic – from apples
- Citric – from citrus fruits
- Tartaric – from grape wine
A highly effective formula containing a highly concentrated skin lightening combination of 2% Hydroquinone, 2% Kojic Acid, 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acids for its gentle cell turnover action and additions of other botanicals and antioxidants. For treatment of pigmented, blemished or discolored skin areas. Successfully brightens and removes pigmentation and localized dark spots from the face and body.
Recommended Use: Apply to problem areas after cleansing. Fill dropper and use on the affected area as needed. Gently massage using circular motion.
Active Ingredients: 2% Hydroquinone, 2% Kojic Acid, and 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid
The gentle creamy Black Currant enriched moisturizing cleanser nourishes and infuses skin with a plethora of antioxidants to improve skin texture and complexion. Shiitake Mushroom Extract promotes younger looking skin by encouraging faster skin cell renewal. An absolute smoothing, calming and rejuvenating skin delight.
For normal and combination skin types.
Recommended Use: Apply cleanser daily to moistened skin. Cleanse skin with gentle circular massaging to remove make up and surface impurities. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with appropriate skin care.
Net Wt 8.0 oz