Did you know that alpha hydroxy acids essentially are fruit acids?
These wonderful fruit acids are one of the most effective ways of brightening the skin.
- Brightens pigmentation due to blemishes or sun spots
- Retexturizes skin to smooth uneven texture and even fine lines, wrinkles and skin tone
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin to improve dry skin
- Gently exfoliates skin removing dead skin cells to improve acne skin condition
- Increase skin thickness by stimulate collagen production
The most common alpha hydroxy acids are glycolic, lactic, citric, malic and tartaric.
- Glycolic – from sugar cane
- Lactic – from sour milk
- Malic – from apples
- Citric – from citrus fruits
- Tartaric – from grape wine
Designed to provide a healthy look for sun damaged, mature, normal and dry skin types. Supplies lost moisture, anti-oxidant and retexture skin with special blend of Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric, Malic, Citric and Ascorbic Acids. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out a rough texture. This richest unique formula also contains natural Hippophae Oil, Squalane, Shea Butter, Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Beeswax, Allantoin, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
To Use: Apply sparingly to the face at daytime before moisturizing. Avoid eye area.
Size: 1.0oz (28.4g)
Ingredients: Available upon request