CIT is an acronym for collagen induction therapy, which is exactly the functionality of the NATPURE® CIT Roller & in this matter, any other micro-needling treatment or technology.
CIT ROLLER MUST-KNOW FACTS
- Removes old collagen fibers & rapidly stimulates new collagen growth.
- Clears blocked pores & stimulates blood flow.
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness of skin care products through increased penetration.
- Does not induce sun sensitivity.
- No risk of hypo– or hyper– pigmentation.
- Safe, reliable & effective.
CIT stimulates natural production of collagen & maximizes the skin’s ability to repair & regenerate.
Micro-needling reduces the appearance of wrinkles, uneven skin texture & pigmentation.
Micro-needling is also known as micro-channeling because essentially in a matter of minutes you create hundreds & thousands of micro-channels directly into the epidermis, maximizing instant epidermal delivery of any ingredients applied to the skin immediately before & after a micro-needling session.
CIT restores aged skin by boosting the natural induction of collagen, enabling a similar regenerating cellular reaction to that of laser surgeries or peeling.
In the simplest of terms, you are creating self-inflicted wounds by way of micro-needling. This activates a self-healing & repairing response from the body which results in an increase in collagen production to correct & remedy the damage caused, all under controlled conditions.
CIT roller is an effective & great option to rejuvenate the skin with minimal risk of side effects. For home use, it is not recommended to use anything greater than 0.25mm size unless you are a licensed professional.
Micro-needling not only works to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, mild scarring & large pores, it even increases skin thickness, which is especially beneficial for maturing skin because it naturally thins over time.
8 OTHER CIT ROLLER TIPS
- Rolling stimulates blood flow alternatively to massage.
- It feels like a pricking sensation.
- Micro-needles are medical grade stainless surgical steel making them non-allergenic to human tissue.
- They are affordable & can last up to 100 sessions.
- They can be used on all skin types & across the fitzpatrick scale.
- The technology is based on thousands of years of acupuncture.
- Optimal roller use is 2-4 times a week.
- It’s an ideal home care companion to any professional in-spa micro-needling treatments you are doing.
Learn more about the BEST DEAL Instant Skin Lift Home Micro-Needling Kit - 5 Minutes a Day for Firmer Skin (Collagen Induction Therapy Starter Kit)