|Skin Type||Skin Condition||Skin Concern|
|Combination Dry Normal Oily||Discolorations||Anti-Aging Skin lightening|
It’s finally arrived!
Certified Organic Infusion
3.2 pH For Professional Use.
Empower your skin to thrive, glow and defy chronological aging! Proven advanced combined bio-active ingredient technology; Retinol, Snow Algae, and stable Vitamin C, effectively work to firm skin, stimulate collagen regeneration, resurface, and enhances cellular immunity. This enables the skin to resist environmental damage and premature skin aging. The designer botanical peel restores the skin’s barrier, promotes cell longevity, and boosts cell turnover. The trifecta peeling action of Lactic, Glycolic, and 25% Multi-Fruit Acids (MFAs) successfully deliver a brighter toned complexion and smoother younger-looking skin.
Actives: Lactic Acid 10%, Glycolic Acid 5%.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Saccharum Officinalis (Sugarcane) Ext., Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Ext., Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Ext. Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coenochloris Signiensis (Snow Algae) Extract, Maltodextrin, Lecithin, Carboxymethyl Cellulose.
How To Use
Shake Well Before Use.
- Cleanse skin with Brightening Facial Fruit Wash.
- Apply Retinol Bio-Resurfacing Snow Algae Peel solution, this will begin to gently lower the pH and remove any loose dead skin cells for a more beneficial peel experience. Using a cotton swab, gauze or brush, apply an even layer of the peel. Begin on chest and work up to forehead and hairline. Wait 3-5 minutes. May apply up to 5 layers.
- Carefully remove all traces of peel with a cool wet towel or sponges.
- Follow with Hippophae Hydration Balm
- Apply Soy Doctor® Ultra-Light Moisturescreen SPF 30 generously post daytime treatments.