How I LOVE my Fruits
Did you know that alpha hydroxy acids essentially are fruit acids?
These wonderful fruit acids are one of the most effective ways of brightening the skin.
- Brightens pigmentation due to blemishes or sun spots
- Retexturizes skin to smooth uneven texture and even fine lines, wrinkles and skin tone
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin to improve dry skin
- Gently exfoliates skin removing dead skin cells to improve acne skin condition
- Increase skin thickness by stimulate collagen production
The most common alpha hydroxy acids are glycolic, lactic, citric, malic and tartaric.
- Glycolic - from sugar cane
- Lactic - from sour milk
- Malic - from apples
- Citric - from citrus fruits
- Tartaric - from grape wine