7 Skincare Benefits of Sugarcane
Sugarcane is one of the most significant sources of 𝗚𝗟𝗬𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗗, which is the strongest alpha hydroxy acid (AHA).
There are many skin benefits you have to gain from sugarcane, aka Saccharum officinarum.
Glycolic acid is a carboxylic acid, it is has the smallest molecular size of any of the AHAs which is why it penetrates the deepest & has the most significant epidermal deliverability.
𝗞𝗘𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗟𝗬𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗗 -
- Loads of antioxidants & vitamins
- Excellent antiseptic
- Natural skin exfoliant & brightener
- Ingredient penetration booster
- Improves dark spots & other pigmentation
- Effective in treating fine lines, wrinkles & acne blemishes
- Conditions Scalp
TOP 3 TREATMENTS THIS SEASON -
- Skin Brightening Botanical Chemical Peel Treatment
- Seasonal Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
- Fire & Ice Express Service for Heavenly Results
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your hands on the treatment protocols. Available only for licensed professionals. To apply for a NATPURE professional account