Did you know that the skin surrounding your eye area is thinner than anywhere else on the body measuring at approximately 0.05mm. It is no surprise that the eye area is more sensitive & susceptible to irritation, sensitivity & premature aging.
A common skin concern that so many of us have is a tired eye appearance. This can consist of premature fine lines & wrinkles, under-eye puffiness, which has also been coined as “eye bags“ and dark circles, more technically known as periorbital hyperpigmentation.
There are many causes that can be attributed to the eye area looking tired or maybe just not quite refreshed and awake as we’d like it to be. What’s worse is when you have dark circles or puffiness after a goodnight sleep, that can be the most confusing.
PRIMARY CAUSES OF TIRED EYES
- Fatigue or lack of rest
- Poor sleep position
- Staring into a computer or television screen too long
- Thinned skin
- Pronounced under eye capillaries,
- Sun Damage
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Poor lymphatic drainage
- Fluid retention
- Weight Loss
- Dry skin
- Weakened collagen causing fines lines & wrinkles
- Deep-set anatomy
- Weakened facial muscles
- Underlying health concerns
Although some causes may be more complicated than others, there are treatment & home care solutions that provide remedies to improve the tired eye appearance naturally with herbal ingredients and scientifically driven clinical ingredients to deliver holistic results.
It goes without saying that certain culprits can be easily corrected with just some lifestyle adjustment.
9 TIPS TO IMPROVE TIRED EYES
- Drink a glass of water every 3 hours.
- Limit fried foods, refined sugars & foods high in sodium.
- Make sure your head is not below the level of your feet when sleeping.
- Take breaks if you spend prolonged periods in front of the computer, let your eyes see daylight.
- Do not rub your eyes
- Never go to bed with makeup.
- Massage your skin daily while cleansing & applying your skin care products during your morning & evening routine.
- Protect the skin from environmental assault: wear SPF, sunglasses or a rimmed hat to cover the thin delicate skin.
- Make sure you are using your eye treatment products daily seizing the opportunity to treat, nourish & moisturize the area twice a day during your morning & evening routine.
NATURE PURE TIRED EYE 2 OPTION SOLUTION GUIDE
Awakening Tired Eyes 2 Step Solution for Dark Circles & Puffy Eyes - for under eye puffiness & dark circles.
Step 1 - Blue (Azulene Firming Eye Gel - Puffiness)
Step 2 - Yellow (Bright Eye Gel Cream - Dark Circles)
Instant Eye Lift Multi-Active Super Gel - for fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, under eye puffiness, & dark circles.
For enhanced penetration & efficacy apply Super Eye Gel & follow with MYSKINBUDDY skin device using the collagen boosting red light ultrasonic setting 4, micro-current, LED, or ultrasound therapy.